27.08.2022 12:32 Last Updated: 27.08.2022 12:32
What Does Mübah Mean, TDK Dictionary Meaning?
Mübah is a word that is constantly used in everyday speech. For this reason, it is frequently searched on the internet by those who do not know the meaning of the word. If you come across a word you don’t know, you can easily learn it from the internet or the TDK dictionary. Permissible means that there is no problem in doing it or there is no sin or merit.
What are the Examples of Permissible?
Permissible examples are also wondered by many. Examples of permissible chores include eating, exercising, drinking water, choosing clothes, shopping, traveling or using a computer. All these actions are things that are okay to do. There is no reward or sin for people to do these things. Therefore, there is no harm in doing it from a religious point of view.
Example Sentences of Mubah
– He thought he could threaten me by saying everything is fair to you, but I don’t care.
– Since it is permissible to sleep, I can sleep whenever I want, do not interfere with me.
– Every behavior that is suitable for the nature is considered permissible, like eating.
– If it wasn’t permissible, I wouldn’t have done it either, I wish you had warned me.
– I told you what was permissible for you, why didn’t you take me seriously and go and do something else?
What Does Religious Permissibility Mean?
Mubah is a word with a religious meaning. Therefore, it is important to learn and know what is permissible. Mubah means that there is no problem in terms of religion. Everything is permissible if there is no sin or merit in doing or not doing it religiously.