Conditions Requiring to Take Ghusl
Ghusl is not always necessary. It is necessary to perform normal wudu before praying. It is an ablution taken in special cases for ablution. For this to happen, these special circumstances must be experienced. People who lick special occasions cannot worship.
Because the body of these people is considered unclean according to our religion. To get rid of this dirt, it is necessary to perform ghusl. There are situations in which ghusl is required for both women and men.
Situations in which ghusl is required:
– Being junub
– Having sexual intercourse,
– Involuntary ejaculation of semen during sleep,
– Situations in the postpartum period.
People who experience the above-mentioned conditions must make ablution. You can feel yourself cleaner by taking the ablution. In addition, those who want to perform their worship more accurately should perform ablution. You can easily take this wudu when necessary by learning the way of taking the ablution.
How to Take Ghusl (height) Wudu?
People who want to pray must first make wudu. In cases of junub or puerperal status, it is necessary to make ablution in addition to wudu. Otherwise, your prayer will not be valid. The meaning of ghusl is to clean every part of the body.
Receipt of Ghusl:
1. Before making ghusl, you have to say basmala. You can start making ghusl after taking the Basmala. It is very important to start with gusle basmala. There is basmala at the beginning of every work in Islam.
2. First of all, the private parts of the body are thoroughly washed, starting with the hands. The whole body is cleansed and cleansed of impurities. At this stage, you should make sure that you are thoroughly cleaned. The purpose of ghusl is to thoroughly cleanse the body. That’s why you should make sure that you clean the body properly from dirt.
3. Ablution is started by uttering the Basmalah and saying, “I intend to perform ghusl for the sake of Allah.”
4. First of all, ablution is performed like normal prayer ablution. For this, gargle is made by taking water into the mouth three times, then water is drawn into the nose three times and the nose is cleaned.
5. Water is poured 3 times, first on the head, then on the right shoulder and then on the left shoulder. After thoroughly washing the shoulders, the whole body is washed again. Thus, ghusl is performed.
What are the Fards of Ghusl?
The fards of ghusl vary slightly according to sects. It would be beneficial for you to learn these fards, which have similar aspects, according to the madhhabs.
According to the Hanafi school:
1- Washing the inside of the mouth,
2- Washing the inside of the nose,
3- Washing all parts of the body.
According to the Maliki school:
1- To intend,
2- Washing the body,
3- To pierce,
5- Creation of hair.
According to the Shafi’i school:
1- To intend,
2- To wash all parts of the body thoroughly.
According to the Hanbali school: In the Hanbali school, the fard of ghusl is one and the room is to wash the whole body. Accordingly, ghusl is also included in other elements. In other words, the fards of ghusl in Hanbali are as follows;
3- Washing every part of the body,
4- Washing the inside of the mouth,
5- To wash the inside of the nose.
Even though there are slight changes according to the sects, the purpose is always the same. The main purpose of ghusl is to attain a clean body before praying. In this way, you can feel more peaceful. The subject of cleanliness, which is the basis of Islam, is the main element of ghusl. In order to live Islam in its most correct form, you should always take care to be clean.