The apartment belonging to the young woman became unusable as a result of the fire – Last Minute Turkey News

A fire broke out in the flat of Dilek Şahin (36) on the 7th floor of a 7-floor apartment in Samsun’s Tabakhane District Captain Derya Sokak.

Firefighters who arrived at the scene quickly brought the fire under control.


The house became unusable in the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters in a short time.

Affected by the smoke, the host Şahin was taken to Bafra State Hospital by the 112 Emergency Service teams.

Follow NB on social media

Leave a Comment