28.08.2022 13:25 Last Updated: 28.08.2022 13:25
Waist circumference should not exceed 80 cm for women and 94 cm for men.
Even if your weight is within normal limits, a thick waist circumference is an indication that your health is at risk.
This visceral fat surrounding the organs; It can pave the way for cardiovascular diseases, Type 2 diabetes and many other diseases.
So, what are the suggestions that will provide thinning around the waist and save us from our belly fat?
* Eat fibrous foods that will keep you full for a long time, stay away from refined sugar.
*Limit alcohol consumption.
* Stay full for a long time by eating a high protein diet. Do not forget to consume fish at least 2 times a week.
* Do cardio-weighted exercises and remember that the frequency is more important than the duration.
* Avoid sugary and sweetened drinks containing high fructose.
* Get at least 7 hours of sleep. Known as sleep apnea, the condition in which breathing stops intermittently throughout the night is also linked to excess visceral fat.
* If there is no problem in your stomach, start the day with warm water to which you add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar balances the appetite and its effect on waist circumference has been proven by research.
*Stay positive. You will be surprised, but the cortisol level that rises with stress increases the appetite.
* Do not neglect to use probiotic supplements.
* Green tea consumption has an effect on waist circumference by accelerating metabolism.